Bullzyard 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullzyard 2.4.3

Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire

....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server. Empty
PostSubject: ....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server.   ....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:57 pm

Here are the rules for making a good server:
1. Don't steal other servers' cores, bacause they put in more work than you do.
2. Denying that you even stole things that don't belong to you when there's proof is wrong, and downright childish.
3. Come up with your own ideas. That's why every private World of Warcraft server is different than the other.

If I missed something other people from Exigence are free to post anymore rules on how to make a proper server.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server.   ....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:15 am

1 i didn't steal the core lol, do you even know what a wow server is ... learn some more and come back..
2 if you want to download this database just look on some wow forums ...
3 my own ideea was to get a database and make it unique, thi is what we are working right now on doing!
4 yes you missed 1 thing, you should say : Why the fuck do i lose my life in being interested in other ppl life and business ... if i really want to prove something i must do it on my own not interfering with other ppl life...
Cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wowfgc.forumotion.com
gosuckadick

PostSubject: Re: ....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server.   ....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 am

Admin wrote:
1 i didn't steal the core lol, do you even know what a wow server is ... learn some more and come back..
2 if you want to download this database just look on some wow forums ...
3 my own ideea was to get a database and make it unique, thi is what we are working right now on doing!
4 yes you missed 1 thing, you should say : Why the fuck do i lose my life in being interested in other ppl life and business ... if i really want to prove something i must do it on my own not interfering with other ppl life...
Cheers
Wow i have to agree with you on one point #4 why did i lose my life on yuo dumb fucks for anyway? Oh thats right you stole our fuckin core and shit you dumb fuck. Nice try of telling use you didnt cause all the admins,gm's, and coders even said you hacked use then stole it noob they have proof nice try though
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: ....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server.   ....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:46 pm

Ouch! ........You know what, I'm hurt, because the Administartion and GM's here are weak as hell. When you got better flames come see me. Lol. Really weak. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server.   ....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....This is a pointless thread to make on a stolen server.
Page 1 of 1