Bullzyard 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullzyard 2.4.3

Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAY ASS SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gosuckadick

GAY ASS SERVER Empty
PostSubject: GAY ASS SERVER   GAY ASS SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:51 am

If you guys really want your own fuckin server then have your own fuckin content not someone's that you have hacked you stupid fucks. So for now you guys are the biggest dumb fucks that i have saw in a pretty long ass time. You have stole most of your shit on the server which sucks now cause its on your server and everyone on it sucks big dick. The website was probably stolen too from someone not sure who tho but it suck's big dick to. So this server is pretty much shit cause you have to fuckin steal your content to your server which is pretty sad that you have to cause you cant make your own content which isnt that hard you dumb fucks cause if i can do it then anyone can do it its not that hard you know its called you can ponder around with your server before you open it to anyone to play on it. So this server is going to be in a shit hole in a few days anyway cause you going to be hacked you fuckin noobs. GO PLAY ON A REAL SERVER FUCKTARDS!
Back to top Go down
Anakonda

GAY ASS SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAY ASS SERVER   GAY ASS SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:04 pm

im with ya man.... they can't make a server self... cuz they suck.... and they suck even worse cuz they stole Exigence DB and that why this server sucks ass man.... i would never ever play on this server... exigence is more more more more Pwning server than this one.... so go get an own DB,... FUCKERS!
Back to top Go down
gosuckadick

GAY ASS SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAY ASS SERVER   GAY ASS SERVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:06 am

Amen someone understands me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GAY ASS SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAY ASS SERVER   GAY ASS SERVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAY ASS SERVER
Page 1 of 1