Bullzyard 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullzyard 2.4.3

Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hackernoobs

hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Empty
PostSubject: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:28 am

go and play on a realer server and make your own server nooobs!!!!
bullzyard have hacked exigence database hacker!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fuckthegm

PostSubject: dumb fucker hacker _!_   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 am

i even got proof.i logged in and saw the exigence starter npc.I captured the screenie also.
Really dumbass
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:10 am

as i said, klearn to delete your cache Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wowfgc.forumotion.com
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:41 pm

They deleted their cache prick! Those screenies were taken when our GM's/Admins. told us to start accounts on here to see that all their NPC's were on your server. Go ahead, keep this game up, and the longer it lasts, the longer it will take for you fuckers to ever play on another private server! (Besides ones that you can make, but I'm highly doubtful that any of you have the intelligence, or skill to pull that off.)
Back to top Go down
Nubu

Nubu

PostSubject: Re: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 am

well.i dont care.that just much funny server then your's "exigance" i think no one of you will not prove that it is hacked.well nvm.

This is a nice server well i want to play on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:21 am

..............Do you read the forums? Look for a topic called "Exigence Best Server Nuuuuuuuubs" under "Lets make the server unique!" in BullZyard, look for a poster named gosuckadick, and look at his screenshots. After he took those screenshots I spammed their World chat channel letting know everyone the truth of what these fucking morons did with a character that fit the occasion BullzyardHax. It's also broadcasted on Exigence forums from the Admins., Coders, and Developers how these guys have been hacking their core, deleting characters, lowering character levels, and losing gear that was worked hard for. Not too worried though these posers will soon be brought down for lack of intellegence by stealing someones hard earned work, and not getting away with it. If you want to be with these posers when this server goes down go ahead, but when it does go down ask yourself should I have even put in any effort through leveling and getting the best gear when I knew that these guys are illegally hacking another servers core and stealing content?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!
Page 1 of 1