Bullzyard 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullzyard 2.4.3

Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B1alord's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
B1alord

B1alord's GM application Empty
PostSubject: B1alord's GM application   B1alord's GM application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 pm

I'm using an application template from another server, but it gets the job done. Here is is:

Name: Michael Snider

Why you want to join Bullzyard: I have a lot of GM experience in three (3) different servers, one of which I was the "Head GM". Bullzyard is a server that is running smoothly, and I want to be a part of the great community here.

Why does Bulllzyard need you?: You need a mature GM that knows his limits, and respects other people's decisions besides himself.

Can you get other people to join the server?: Yes

If yes how many?: Many of my friends are in other private servers and retail, I will ask them to join us in our conquest for awesomeness.

How many hours on a typical day can you spend at Bullzyard: It really does depend, but it's the summer so a lot of the time.

Will u obey by Bullzyard rules: Of course

Have you had any other exp as a GM: I have experience in three (3) different servers, as mentioned above.

Give examples of commands: .mod (speed, gold, etc.) .cheat (fly, etc.) .banchar, .GMticket, .createguild, .npc (delete, info, come, return, etc.). These are the major ones, and I am always open for learning new commands.

Anything else?: I hope that you take the time in choosing good, solid GMs, and that I will hopefully become one of them.

B1alord
Back to top Go down

B1alord's GM application
Page 1 of 1