Bullzyard 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullzyard 2.4.3

Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't Login

Go down 
+2
Zeratul27
skillnezz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
skillnezz

Can't Login Empty
PostSubject: Can't Login   Can't Login Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:46 am

Hello ,
I login this morning.
I was lvling at the 51-60 place.
Died and did /g .unstuck
he loadbar Showed up but it stuck.
I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
I started the client again and when I login I cant join a realm when I click on the realm I will moved back to realmlist
Anyknows the problem?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Zeratul27

Can't Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Login   Can't Login Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:17 am

i dont know man....maybe the sever was down for a second or so....but i when i log ....it go handshaking and all that crap..then it just stays at Connected...whats going on with that?
Back to top Go down
Manuron

Can't Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Login   Can't Login Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:07 am

I think the server has a termninal problem, only will require one easy restart and its fixed, mayby Gabi should make the server restart automaticually every 1 or 2 hours so he dont
need to be at home all the time when these problems occur

Pinkie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Can't Login Empty
PostSubject: interesting ideea   Can't Login Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:32 am

i will try to do that, i found some errors and this will just fix them, i'll find a way to do that
Back to top Go down
https://wowfgc.forumotion.com
Dragonfire

Can't Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Login   Can't Login Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:37 am

Don't listen to those fucktards skillnezz. They hacked a server, stole all the NPC's, leveling areas, mobs, and gear from Exigence. Why would they do that you ask? They're a bunch of fucking babies who cry to the GM's on Exigence about how they can't level because of their weak playing skills, and this goes out to all of your fucking GM's and Admins. You guys need to get a life. ASSHOLES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Puffy

Can't Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Login   Can't Login Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:45 am

Actually dragonfire,your the one who needs to get a life and stop trolling our forums you retard.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire

Can't Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Login   Can't Login Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Lol, wow, oneof the fucktard babies speak. Now that I have your attention: GIVE BACK THE SERVER YOU STOLE FUCKING WHINING ASS BABIES!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire

Can't Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Login   Can't Login Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:25 pm

Still waiting for a reply. What? Nothing!? Lol, god, pretty fucking weak ass GM's/Admins. None of the thieving GM's/Admins. got no balls. You guys are weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Login   Can't Login Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Login
Page 1 of 1