Bullzyard 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullzyard 2.4.3

Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vent server?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsu

Tsu

Vent server? Empty
PostSubject: Vent server?   Vent server? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:16 pm

Can someone PM me vent details? if there is a vent server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.uiv2.com
Giaras

Vent server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent server?   Vent server? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Hey uhm i have a pretty vacant ventrilo server... if any of you want to come join tis vent and make it the "Bullzyard" vent i dont have a problem heres the info:
IP: chicago.ventriloservers.biz
Port: 3835

You guys are more than welcome to join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FuckingHackers

Vent server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent server?   Vent server? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Fuck you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Giaras

Vent server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent server?   Vent server? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:30 pm

wow due wtf is up yer ass if you dont like Bullzyard.. close ur fucking internet browser. No one give a shit what u have to say about the quality of Bullzyard WoW. To tell you the truth youd the world a favor if u just killed your self. Thank you and fuck off
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire

Vent server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent server?   Vent server? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 pm

He has a point in his post to you Giaras, Fuck you! Your in bed with the fucking hackers. So that means you probably helped them hack Exigences' core, or you knew but didn't want to say anything. Am I close? This won't matter too much longer, because Exigence is going to be updating their core which means this part of the core, BullZyard, won't exist. And if anyone is having problems logging in to this server it means the coders and Admins. on Exigence are repairing the Exigence core. Read this post before posting to these retards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent server?   Vent server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent server?
Page 1 of 1