Bullzyard 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullzyard 2.4.3

Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hackernoobs

hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Empty
PostSubject: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:27 am

go and play on a realer server and make your own server nooobs!!!!
bullzyard have hacked exigence database hacker!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:27 am

I agree with hackernoobs. You guys are retarded trying a gay atempt to take over Exigence. Exigence has been around longer than any noob who's trying to hack them, but your failed atempt at bringing them down is laughed at! So to all you noobs that tried to help hack Exigence I have 5 words for you,"FUCK OFF GAY ASS NOOBS!"
Back to top Go down
FuckyouBullzyard

PostSubject: Re: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Indeed with everything they said. This bastards cant create there own fucking server, cause they're retarded bastards. They dont know how to run a server. DONT JOIN THIS SERVER. THEY HACKED "Exigencewow's" Database. As you've seen at wowstatus.net
you can see that Exigence was on top of best servers. it was 100% online, but these guys hacked exigence's server and made them go down.

SO PLEASE DONT JOIN THIS SERVER, ITS COPIED FROM EXIGENCE.

Alot more words to Bullzyard: FUCK YOU RETARDS, GET UR OWN FUCKING SERVER YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.. LEARN 2 MAKE UR OWN SERVER SONS OF A DISGUSTING FAT BITCH!

SO GET A LIFE. DONT JOIN THIS SERVER AND ALL WHO HELPED THEM, GO FUCK YOURSELF, OR EVEN KILL URSELF, CAUSE THIS IS SO DAMN MAD. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Nice replies. Anyone who has anything to say to these hackers post here, or all over the rest of their forum topics. Need all the love from from the people at Exigence to post their opinions of this server.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:56 am

yes please say here what ever you want, but i'm not a hacker, i didn't steal and i will improve the database as much as i can.
How can a free thing be stoled?
Lol and if i knew how to hack a database don't you think i would get a better one?
Back to top Go down
https://wowfgc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!   hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hacker hacker bullzyard hacked server play on exigence!!!
Page 1 of 1