Bullzyard 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullzyard 2.4.3

Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Player Tool

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
m2us

New Player Tool Empty
PostSubject: New Player Tool   New Player Tool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:50 am

Hi i have a good idea

how would it be with an option on the home page

charackter to its offline to be able to make since it is this one bug there if you want to transfer

So I would be very good if you find something here

as could playertool

it logs the homepage with his account data and then can a hook into a hole and then hits a button because it stands

Bye Schiggi
Back to top Go down
Manuron

New Player Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Tool   New Player Tool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:59 am

Where you come from Schiggi? I dont understand it :S Mayby you should write it in your own language and translate it with google translate SmileVery Happy Would be better for me and the others so we can understand your ideas better, I believe you have good ideas but I cant just read them!

Peace, Pinkie
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire

New Player Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Tool   New Player Tool Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:03 pm

Noob hackers can't read ideas, because they themselves take everyones idea, and put their name on it. Godd job fucking hackers! Hope this server goes down soon. Nice knowing ya!
Back to top Go down
FuckingHackers

New Player Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Tool   New Player Tool Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:39 pm

It is going down, don't you worry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Player Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Tool   New Player Tool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Player Tool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bullzyard 2.4.3 :: General :: General talk-
Jump to: