Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lolcatlegend2

PostSubject: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:54 pm

Ah, way to go fags. you managed to sucessfully hack and steal our database have fun getting banned hoeez so go fuck yourselves and learn to CREATE YOUR OWN PRIVATE SERVER!! FUCKING SCRUBS. [If exigence failed this would be the result]

Ah, mod de a merge fags. te cu succes a reusit sa obtina spre hack baza noastra de date si sa te distrezi sa interzis hoeez aşa şi du-te dracu 'voi afla pentru a vă crea propriul SERVER PRIVAT! FUCKING Scrubs. [Exigence Dacă nu a reuşit acest lucru ar fi rezultatul]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puffy

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:04 am

1. Learn to speak in English
2. Invata limba Romana
3. Nobody stole anything from the Exigence/Exodus Realm
4. If you really dont like Bullzyard,press the tiny "x" button from the top right of your screen and everything will close right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vacer

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:02 am

Fucking hacker stole our DB you all should go die in a ditch and find out how to make your own server you stupid candy ass bitches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gosuckadick

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:32 am

Puffy wrote:
2. Invata limba Romana
4. If you really dont like Bullzyard,press the tiny "x" button from the top right of your screen and everything will close right away.
1. If no one stole shit from Exigence/Exodus then why does the fuckin teleporter say Exigence Teleporter?
2. Also if it wasnt stolen they why do signs say Now leaving Exigence city?
3. Also Why does the guard walking around the start city say Exigence guard?
4. Also why does the sign say for the custom tables say made by Fodah server owner when he owns Exigence and not Bullz
5. Also if this server didnt hack exigence they why was all your gay little faggot gm's, admins or whoever the fuck it was hack our server yesterday saying some bullshit.
6. Well there is no #6. Just that this server sucks biggggggggggg balls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:37 am

Man, you guys here at "We suck Bullz balls", or what the fuck you call this server sure are assholes. I agree with gosuckadick, everything's the same on your server, so how can you not say that you hacked Exigence's core!? Well, this is to the fucking retard who made this failed-piece-of-shit server, GET A FUCKING LIFE, AND LEARN TO MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every server is unique, but yours is a counterfeit server that someone else put their hard earned timed into making. Please if anyone reads this, don't waste your time on this server, instead, come to Exigence because they don't steal shit, like the FUCKHEAD who stole this server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puffy

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:47 am

gosuckadick wrote:
Puffy wrote:
2. Invata limba Romana
1. If no one stole shit from Exigence/Exodus then why does the fuckin teleporter say Exigence Teleporter?
2. Also if it wasnt stolen they why do signs say Now leaving Exigence city?
3. Also Why does the guard walking around the start city say Exigence guard?
4. Also why does the sign say for the custom tables say made by Fodah server owner when he owns Exigence and not Bullz
5. Also if this server didnt hack exigence they why was all your gay little faggot gm's, admins or whoever the fuck it was hack our server yesterday saying some bullshit.
6. Well there is no #6. Just that this server sucks biggggggggggg balls

All of these happen because you need to delete your "Cache" folder.Learn to WoW,you epic fail retard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gosuckadick

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:54 am

Tell me this isnt from Exigence cause it sure as hell looks like they are from Exigence and this was all after i cleared my "cache" too noob so fuck you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Wow, they have nothing to say. I think you caught em good. What's the matter GM's/Admins. from BullZyard. Cat got your crotch!? Or are your hearts sitting right in your throats right now? By the way, good screenshots bud, good as evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gosuckadick

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:21 pm

Yeah i thought it was some pretty good evidence to show that they did steal our database and shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:51 am

learn to delete your cache! and yes, if you don't like it just go to another server !
and as i said before, your database is free for download under a russian name Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wowfgc.forumotion.com
gosuckadick

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:31 am

Can you not fuckin read you moron i wrote under the pictures that i deleted my Cache and i still see this stuff. Cause i had to reinstall Wow like yesterday and i still see this stuff so good try though bud lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:45 am

lol look at this :

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wowfgc.forumotion.com
gosuckadick

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 am

You just changed them then cause you suck balls and you cant do your own fuckin shit you fucktard so your server will be going down anytime now cause you guys have shit security on your fuckin server so buh bye Very Happy Very Happy Suspect tongue cheers lol! study Sad lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:39 am

Ummmm, this must be the most idiotic thing that I've ever seen in a forums post. Everyone that plays on this server this is a quote from your Admin.,"And as i said before, your database is free for download under a russian name." Hmmm, from what I've heard from the Admins. on Exigence, no it's not. So what you GM's/Admins. are doing right now is a federal crime punishable by jail time. Do you think that this is all worth it? Well, it sucks to be you. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS   

Back to top Go down

EXIGENCE BEST SERVER NUUUUUUUUBS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bullzyard 2.4.3 :: General :: Let's make the server unique!-
Jump to: